Tiziana designs data visualizations solutions to solve problems and make great companies stand out even more. Her work sits at the intersection between design, data visualization and art.
Trained information designer (DensityDesign Alumni) with 4+ years of experience working for award-winning agencies and international clients, Tiziana’s works have been featured in print and online publications and platforms. From early 2017, she is the co-founder of Market Cafe Magazine, an independent magazine about data visualization.
Tiziana is currently working as designer at London-based Beyond Words Studio.
For any inquiries or collaboration requests, send an email here.
- 2017 – Italianism – Interview
- 2017 – Neon Moire – Interview
- 2017 – The Book of Circles by Manuel Lima – Book feature
- 2017 – RawGraph Workshop at Visualized Milan – Work featured
- 2017 – Visualized Milan – Design conference
- 2017 – FrizziFrizzi – Interview
- 2016 – FrizziFrizzi – Interview
- 2014 – Visualoop – Blog article
- 2016 – @ Dataviz London Meetup – London, UK
- 2016 – @ Datarave Club #2 – London, UK